Lifetime: Devious Maids

Cheap21

• Members

Such a great episode! Evelyn and Genevieve together were pure gold. Genevieve had some of her best lines ever.

I love how so many people and stories get mixed up together. I'm trying not to compare it to DH all the time, but that is something that severely lacked from that show. Here, you have Sam and Carmen's story affecting Alejandro's story, which in turn affects Sam and Carmen's... so much fun! And having both Alejandro and Sam naked at the same time was almost too much.

And Taylor being shot in the belly was so sad! Although what hitman worth his money doesn't aim for the head and mixes up a blond woman with a brunette, I do not know...

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, it was overly convenient, but at the same time, Marisol was working as a live-in maid. She LIVED with the Stappords. Why wouldn't you look for someone at the place that is both their home and place of business? It's the most logical place for a hitman to go. Beyond that, he was probably thinking in terms of 'get it done fast and get the hell out of there without getting caught.' So why would he wait for days or weeks for a better opportunity?

The only thing that surprised me was that it was done so brazenly: there was no one else to set up as the would-be killer like there was with Flora, and THAT is what makes me think that there's more to the Flora situation than just Philippe having someone stab her because she was blackmailing him. If he can hire someone to shoot Marisol like that, why did he have Flora taken out in such a messy and up-close way? Why didn't he just have her shot?

• Members

I'm kind of disappointed in the finale. I wanted to punch Marisol at the beginning - Taylor is lying there in the hospital after this awful event, and Marisol is pestering Michael for information. Give the man some space! Evelyn surprised me with her actions (being vague in case not everyone has seen the finale), but I still adore the dynamic with Adrian and Evelyn. Their meeting with divorce attorneys was great, but I don't really understand the reaction to finding out Taylor had been shot - I was not under the impression that she really meant a whole lot to them, beyond being someone Adrian had once involved in his 'hobby.' I feel bad for Genevieve, but it was hard to feel very sorry for Zoila, Rosie or Peri. I felt like they brought it all on themselves.

• Members

I too was expecting to be totally surprised, especially since the promos were touting the last 2 minutes of the episode. Instead, it was exactly how I thought it was going to end. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the finale. I'm curious to see what story direction the show will take next season. Will Marisol be one of the homeowners now? In one of the earlier episodes of the season, we saw her maid.

• Members

I'm trying to care about the Rosie situation, but it's really hard. Yes, Peri is a b*tch who cheated on her husband, ignored her baby and ran over someone with her car, but Rosie has been screwing around with a married man, despite acting all religious and proper, and screwing around with her boss's husband at that, while lying to Peri about it for months. It's really hard for me to feel sorry for Rosie because Peri felt vengeful.

• Members

How the heck can Carmen marry Alejandro when it wasn't that long ago that it was revealed that she was STILL married? And Sam was ready to propose to her? Boy, slow your roll! He was moving way too fast

Why the heck would Zoila go through with this plan to get Remy to leave only to tell Valentina the truth? How dumb

The Powells are dysfunctional but they work together....they just fit.

LMAO at Gen and her comment about not having their wedding in BH and how that would affect the quality of their gifts

tumblr_mtl07jolbJ1rfpmn4o1_500.jpg

Overall great finale. Love how the maids corroborated the confession story

tumblr_mtka1jvdhk1qd6a26o6_250.gif tumblr_mtka1jvdhk1qd6a26o5_250.gif\

HAHAHAHA!!!!! HOSIE's ass got BUSTED! Go Peri! That just made the finale for me. Deport that ho's ass OFF the show!

Archived