Lifetime: Devious Maids

Cheap21

• Members

The episode was great! I loved Genieveive's scheme and how she was able to snag a fiancée so quick. LOL at this bitch thinking she could fool the man into thinking she were 39. Zoila throwing her shade was funny. I was kind of grossed out at the guy wanting Valentina's egg

The Carmen and Odessa material was pretty good. Very good developments

Yay, Taylor's back. I missed her. I actually felt bad for Olivia. I forgot that Marysol told her that her ex was still in love with her

Rosie wasn't as annoying this episode. When she saw the combination was B-A...I thought it was going to be B-A-B-Y

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: I was just coming in here to ask if anyone else thinks Alejandro's an ass... because he sure acts like it! And what's with the stoner eyes? I thought that this was why he reacted like he didn't care. Guess he just... didn't care? They never really gave an explanation. But Odessa/Carmen is very sweet. The opening scene was hilarious.

Lucci got to play some sadness today and it was great. They resolved this egg storyline much better than I thought they would and it's nice that Genevieve is finally taking an interest in Remi. But I'm sure she'll go back to her crazy self in no time.

All the twists and turns with Rosie/Evelyn were great. How terrifying that Rosie owes a favor to that perv now.

And I'm liking the way they're developing the Flora mystery.

• Members

I had high hopes for Rosie based on the first episode. I thought her story would be about her as a mother and her quest to bring her son to the US. The Spence affair surprised me. I have a hard time feeling sorry for Rosie though. You mess around with a married man, and it's not likely to end will.

• Members

Alejandro's "secret" wasn't all that juicy. I kind of wondered whether that was a possibility, and IDK why Carmen acted so shocked.

The stuff with Olivia... that was hard to watch, but you kind of saw it coming. I have to wonder if Marisol will feel any remorse for the role she played in that, or if it's all single-minded with her to save Eddie no matter who gets hurt. It's interesting to me how the characters who seemed really sympathetic at the beginning are now shown in a far less flattering light and vice versa.

I also understand not airing a new episode on Labor Day weekend when people might not be home, but I'm bitter that I have to wait two weeks for a new show.

• Members
I just saw last week's episode and I love that set. Odessa and Carmen as frenemies has been great and I love how Carmen has been growing. It was lame that Alejandro didn't have an excuse for his attitude. I thought he was going to reveal that his mother or another loved one died of cancer so he shut down and tried to keep his distance from her bc it brought up bad memories

• Members

SHOCKED! When Carmen and Alejandro were having their moment, I was thinking, I totally ship them and then the bf walks in. Looks like my gaydar is not working

FINALLY Genevieve is branching out and interacting with the other characters on the show. She was so isolated before

Loving Peri. She really is trying to make a change. Good for her. Too bad her ho-bag maid is screwing her husband.

wTejpDo.jpg

Oh shut up slut. You don't have a right to be upset. Go on and slink out of there back to the gutter you came from

With the way Taylor is so loud about wanting to spread her good news, I have a feeling she's going to miscarry. It seems so obvious.

The minute it was mentioned that the son was a drug dealer, I had a feeling Remy was his client.

• Members

Given how she killed herself over Taylor being pregnant and Michael not loving her anymore, yes, I could see her going after Flora if she thought Michael was the father. I suspected a woman as a possible killer simply because Flora stumbled out of the room and all the way to the pool, which to me indicates that the killer may not have had the physical strength to finish her off if she was fighting back. I wonder if there's a DVD of Michael and Flora together doing something other than talking about her pregnancy.

Most shows seem loathe to destroy one of their main 'good' characters by making that person a murderer, so that also makes me think the killer was a minor character like Eddie's drug dealer friend or Oliva the now dead ex-wife or Philippe, Remy's father, or perhaps Peri's lover - the actor/co-star she was seeing. We haven't seen him in a while.

Archived