Lifetime: Devious Maids

Cheap21

• Members

Oh I thought Jane was fabulous, and it was obvious that Susan and Vincent Irizarry were having a great time with that! The ladies of Oak Haven was pretty funny too, but those were practically her only opportunities for humor in a period of several years that consisted primarily of Erica wringing her hands over her children and grandchildren and their crises.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I swear this show gets better each episode. Susan Lucci was absolutely divine, and her delivery of her lines is just fantastic. "That's why poor people choose to be poor - there's no overhead." My favorite: "...a ride on the sensual merry-go-round that is my body." I don't know how she and Judy Reyes kept a straight face in that scene.

The stuff with Marisol was really good, and I love watch Adian and Evelyn interact. I don't particularly care for Rosie, but it was really nice to see a human side from Peri, and I have to admit that the Rosie/Spence scene was HOT.

• Members

Ha! One issue I've had with the past couple of episodes,and it's hard to describe (and probably doesn't bug anyone else) but I feel like they just kinda end... For good or bad, Cherry always had great endings to his Desperate Housewives episodes (of course that narration started to drive me crazy) But the last two episodes of DM have just kinda... ended--I always think there must be another scene. Maybe that's simply due to plot points being brought up and then not addresses in the episode again (like Remy's hysterical coked out scene...)

• Members

Not a clue. I haven't heard anything about when Devious Maids will tape again or what her schedule is like for Deadly Affairs or what her other committments are. I'm hopeful that maybe they can find a way for her to squeeze in a few days of taping this fall.

Archived