Lifetime: Devious Maids

Cheap21

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I could not stop laughing at Rose & Spence's scenes... I don't know how they got that baby to do all of that (maybe they put the boom mike above him/her and they were looking for that) but I was cracking up. Then when she hit him over the head. Peri is so stupid, you did not come to that revelation on your own and I have NO sympathy for her -- as much as I love Rosie -- that woman is about to become a walking hypocrite but I loathe Peri so much that I don't even care.

I was weak with Peri & Rosie and then when she covered her chest after she said that. LOL city indeed.

Valentina might become a little more interesting... the catfight by the pool was too funny.

Poor Carmen... Odessa saves the day! I just love her. Poor Sam... and poor bird.

I don't get the Powell's but I'm intrigued.

Mmmm so Flora was hooking up with the son and still trying to beget a million dollar baby... interesting.

• Members

I loved the symbolism with Carmen and the bird and less obviously with the Powells and the butterflies. Rebecca Wisocky was brilliant last night, so tightly wound. It was nice to see a human side of Adrian.

Earth to Remy: you have terrible taste in women. Valentina is a crazy stalker who thinks she's in love with you despite never actually knowing you beyond just cleaning your room, and Alison is not worth your effort. The catfight was funny but the whole Remy/Valentina thing would have been much better if they'd actually been out on a few dates and had it progress before Zoila put the brakes on a budding relationship.

Archived