Lifetime: Devious Maids

Cheap21

• Members

Watching Devious Maids now, and based on what I've seen thus far with Adrian and Evelyn, I think my theory about Flora may not be so out there after all. Given what's been revealed about Taylor tonight + the interact we saw between Taylor and Adrian last week, I think whatever 'wanton carnality' that Flora was involved in via Adrian, Taylor was involved in as well at some point.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I think you're good. I liked your theory.

I just love Rosie... most definitely my favorite maid... Zoila is my second fave because I love her interactions with Genevieve, Marisol comes in third.

I swear I never care for the thirst of that daughter but I try to push through those scenes for Drew.

• Members

Remy seems like a decent guy thus far. Valentina reminds me far too much of Theresa from Passions, so I'm automatically inclined to dislike her. That, and there's not a lot compelling to me about "I'm barely legal and I'm in loooove!" No honey, you aren't. You're hormonal and probably horny, and he's likely one of the few decent guys you interact with on a regular basis, and you have a crush.

• Members

Exactly ellabelle! LOL, I'm the exact opposite, I loved Theresa from jump, even though she had her stalkerish ways. I just don't feel anything for this character/actress. I mean, maybe down the line that can change (it has happened to me many times in the past) but for right now... she gets muted. I hope Gen's brother does come to town. I really enjoy the dynamic between Susan and Judy.

Sam & Carmen's story is sometimes torturous. I feel so bad for him, I kept screaming that he deserved better. I do get that age wise, Carmen is getting up there but I couldn't do that to my self respect, dignity and so much more.

I loved Gen trying to figure out where East L.A. was and then with the dog... LMAO! She is so extra and I love that about the character. Also when Remy let the cat out of the bag and Gen kept putting the book in front of her face to avoid looking at Zoila... I could not stop laughing!

• Members

The Genevieve/Zoila dynamic reminds me so much of a kinder, gentler version of Karen and Rosario from Will & Grace, which was one of my most favorite comedic pairings ever. :) Plus Genevieve has a heart. Despite the crazy, she seems like a fairly decent human being, compared to the other employers anyway.

I just about died watching Marisol with Olivia. Marisol played her so well! It was brilliant!

The cucumber conversation about Spencer was hilarious. I love Spencer and Rosie, and I really wonder if that baby is his. I lean right now toward thinking he isn't Spencer's son.

I like Sam a lot, and I enjoyed Carmen last week, but this week she was back on my "cut her from the cast" list. I realize it's a hard business and she's getting older, but ugh. Her using Sam is just awful. Sam deserves so much better than that. It's a pity he's probably too old for Valentina.

• Members

Same! LOL I'm trying to think of other boss/maid parallels that I've enjoyed watching over time.

So true! The employer/employee dynamics are riveting. I love the buddy/buddy vibe Zoila & Gen have and liked that they did a mention of it.

I love the crazy push/pull chemistry Rosie & Spence have and there are so many scenes I'm waiting for. Some of them start next week, so I am ready baby!

I like the budding friendship with Marisol & Taylor. .. and how she spilled the truth tea.

I'm amused by Carmen and what she does with Odessa.

• Members

As someone who's never watched All My Children - is Susan Lucci always like this or is she just enjoying herself way too much?

I mean, I enjoy her character and hers and Zoila's relationship is probably my fave, but she is positively climbing the scenery and chewing it.

• Members

I forgot to mention how happy I am to see Brianna Brown in an excellent leading role. For a while she was the only good part of GH for me. She's probably my favorite of the rich bitches on the show.

Susan Lucci fans should be pleased with last night's episode. She's all over it. You can tell she's really enjoying this role.

• Members

When SL was cast on this show, I was sure that we would be seeing Erica Kane on this show but Im glad that her character isn't much like Erica at all besides being rich.

tumblr_mpmvhf4RxT1qajbq4o6_250.gif

LMAO at her in the hood and later falling back after the dog scared her

The ex wife spilled the tea and she wasn't even drunk! Cant believe she let so much out especially after Carmen cursed and threw her out of the house

tumblr_mpmyhpj8VE1sr03r8o7_250.gif

He looks like a hotter version of Donald Trump's son

tumblr_mpmvhf4RxT1qajbq4o3_250.gif

I hate her so much and her plotline.

tumblr_mploacoGyo1qe59flo1_400.jpg

I just saw this. Didn't realize Valentina was considered one nof the main chicks

Archived