Lifetime: Devious Maids

Cheap21

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DM tends to skip a few weeks or even months in between episodes, so I am not surprised that Carmen is already divorced. As for Sam, he wasn't ready to propose - they were just moving in together. I thought the ring was from Alejandro.

I think Zoila didn't realize how devastated Valentina would be, and she felt badly for hurting her daughter. Realistically, they hadn't been dating all that long, and he didn't even know her last name but she was "in love" with him, so I can see Zoila thinking that it's just an obsessive teenage love, and she'll get over it.

I wonder if they'll pick up next season with Rosie's arrest or if they'll skip ahead a bit.

• Members

I know. :( She said that Taylor's story is done.

Via FB:

Had an amazing time on Lifetime's Devious Maids! Thanks for all the love and support. Will be the biggest fan for seasons two and beyond. Looking forward to what God has planned next for me. ; )

Via Twitter when people were asking why she wasn't coming back:

Brianna Brown @BrownBrianna 26 Sep

It doesn't make sense 4 my character 2 return 4 season 2. But please do continue to tune in as the cast & crew are amazing! @DeviousMaids

So based on that, I'm guessing that perhaps the shooting and the loss of the baby was just too much for her to handle and she left Michael? Or suffered complications and died? IDK. But if she's gone when season 2 picks up, then I'm guessing they're skipping ahead a few months.

• 1 month later...

Archived