Lifetime: Devious Maids

Cheap21

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

F--k Rosie.....she aint sh-t! How dare she tell Carmen she needs to quit her new job just bc she couldn't keep her legs closed to a married man. Skank. Have I mentioned lately, I hate her?

2eTEB32.jpg?1

Was not expecting to see her out at all, but what a wonderful sight. I wish she were sticking around and we could see her and Marisol more as gfs on the same level now that she isn't working for her as an undercover maid

• Members

Just watched episode 3.

Zoila/Genevieve was great as always.

Pass on Remi being sick.

My God, Rosie is so irrelevant, it would only make sense they'd give her the most irrelevant story (but I like the husband and the wife more than Rosie... and the husband doesn't even talk!).

FANTASTIC moment during Alejandro's funeral when Carmen broke down. I wonder how they'll keep Carmen and Odessa going.

The central mystery felt too much like C story. I swear they gave more substance to Evelyn ogling Tony's sexy body.

Nice twist with the kid's suicide at the end!

• Members

I finally got caught up. I'm surprised they killed off Alejandro. I was actually looking forward to more of their fake 'romance.' They could have played that up for a while before getting rid of the character. Then again, they got rid of Michael and Taylor pretty easily when I thought their story had more that could be told. Cherry's willingness to get rid of characters prematurely worries me for La Lucci's future on the show.

I like the family Rosie is working for now, and I like Rosie's interactions with them. It's the whole Spence 'romance' that makes me want to gag. I'm interested to see if he flirts with Carmen now that she's working for him. The show has painted him as the 'good guy' in all of this but he's just such a freaking wimp. He was perfectly fine with letting Peri walk all over him until he started screwing the maid. I know Peri is supposed to be the villain in that story, but it says a lot about the likability (or lack thereof) of Rosie and Spence when Peri can run someone over with her car, and I still would rather watch her.

I kind of like Valentina with Ethan the pool guy. He seems more interested in HER. Valentina was way too Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald last season, and I really hated her. I still don't buy the Valentina/Remy relationship. I'd like to know more about what went on with them in Africa, but her "love" for her fell pretty flat to me last season. I am not a fan of the Zoila/Pablo story, but that's for personal reasons - my own marriage fell apart with about as much notice as Zoila had, and like Pablo, my ex was screwing around as well, so watching that play out on screen is more upsetting than enjoyable to me. I really hope Genevieve has more to do this season than meddle in Remy, Valentina and Zoila's lives.

I absolutely adore Evelyn, and I'm glad she's finally getting some action, but I kind of miss Adrian as an evil schemer. I hope his traumatized phase doesn't last forever.

Marisol is kind of annoying this season, but not nearly as obnoxious as Opal is. I want to care why the guy's first wife killed himself, but so far I just don't. I also don't see much chemistry between Marisol and her fiance.

• Members

That slutbag ho! I cant stand her ass! I was on Lucinda's side even though I dont think its right for people to spank other people's kids. What she should have done is taken that toy car away and thrown it out with that trash. I didnt like how Rosie sold her son out, lying on him. Well at least this season she is keeping her legs closed to married men

But YES to Carmen love. She was fantastic and the actress has great comedic timing.

Anyone else liking Valentina? I hated her last season when she was coming across like a Theresa Lopez Fitzgerald clone but she's really grown into her own this season.

"You can screw me, but you cant screw with me." What a great quote. Anyone else not trust Tony? I think he's up to some shady thangs

hey thats what I just said! Totally agree

• Members

Rosie can definitely be an obnoxious b-tch. She made me mad trying to guilt Carmen into quitting her job with Spence.

I like the new family and looks like Lucinda will have a meltdown next week.

Intrigued by Carmen now working for one pf the guys involved with Alejandro's murder. She is going to be PISSED!

So Odessa is gone forever? :(

I hope Susan Lucci's "character gets mpre to do than being the meddling mother.

Archived