GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Members

There are rumors going around that Wolf planned for her to die of AIDS and it was then rewritten. If so I wonder if that's why KMc wasn't as interested. Someone dying nobly for Jason must be as interesting to play as reading a grocery list.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess we'll agree to disagree. Matts back to dumping Maxie, Ethan apologized and Monica is just bitter. Even in that final scene with Maxie and Robin Robin was defending her. And Robin asking Liz to replace her with her family was a huge red flag as to how the show views the character.

• Members

I think AIDS would have been more heartfelt but I don't think that ending would have satisfied fans.IA this Jason centric nonsense on GH is a showkiller but at least Jason is someone Robin had history with. And she also pulled Patrick out of that lab saving his life too.No doubt Robin will end up alive at some point anyway IMO.

• Members

I just finished telling this to someone else, but I find it amazing that a doctor dying in the line of duty on a show called General Hospital is all for naught because Jason's the patient. Without the tedious nitpicking, it is quite poignant. A woman being heroic and brave, saving the lives of not one but two men she cares deeply for in different ways. This is the type of story people have been wanting from, not just this show, but this genre. These two arrogant and macho men are rendered incapacitated, and it takes a woman to save them both. She knows the danger and she's willing to do it, anyway The only flaw, to me, is not about who she was "sacrificed" for which I find tedious (and what I was getting at before my post was deleted), but she didn't keep the door open.

• Members

What I've heard is that the Robin's "death" story is more about Patrick and her parents (and the Spencers and other core families, so on - Faison and/or Helena is supposed to be behind Robin's 'demise') than Jason. We'll see.

Archived