Nick At Nite Orders 80-Episode Telenovela with JFP and Josh Griffith

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can't say I'm interested in a "teen soap" either but I AM interested in this succeeding. If it does, other networks may take note and do more shows like this and that is good for the genre in general.

I like that it is on Nick which has a decent audience to begin with and can be reached by most households. Plus, I don't see a show on this network having to have huge ratings for it to be considered "successful". Just think of the comedies on TV Land (Betty White, Fran Drescher). I don't find them all that great but they are at least lasting a while.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I wouldn't be surprised if they are...you know. He's now a FOJ.

I am excited about the show as much as I don't like JFP. I think the show, if sucessful, will lead to Nick doing more shows like this. I mean Degrassi (which is canadian but still) had a good response to the summer soap opera format on sister channel Teen Nick. And with ABC Family doing teen soap operas practally every night, I am surprised Nick hasn't stepped in sooner.

• Members

Ok just checked...Dallas premieres the week before on the 13th and the novela premieres on the following Monday. I dont recall but will the novela be on once a week or 5 days a week??

• Members

Grayson is in it...didnt know that....the show looks so cheap......I see it will be up against Dallas on Wednesday night if it is a 5 day a week soap. Geez....got my hopes up for nothing..this looks like sh it....thank Alvin for the trailer.

Yup but Spyder Games i didnt take seriously so I kind of liked it.

Archived