Nick At Nite Orders 80-Episode Telenovela with JFP and Josh Griffith

• Members

I think she said in an interview that she came back for the money, but you're such a big fan of hers, you will know more than I would. I don't blame her for wanting to make quick trips since the economy is tough, but if that's her view I'm not sure she'd commit to a show like this which must have a very demanding schedule.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WOW this is huge for the soap genre as they could be looking at their future right here.

Unlike MyNetworkTV's experiment, Nickelodeon is in a lot more homes and with there already being a pretty base on Nick including Degrassi on TeenNick this should do marginally well for them depending on what timeslot they put it in.

If this ends up working the Telenovela genre might start exploding in America.

• Members

asked for what? She did absolutely nothing when she came back in 2010. Its not like they were using her and had a story in mind which called to have Skye in town.They failed to work her into the current plots and just had her randomly lounge around town popping up every other week. To me that seemed more like she asked to come back for a paycheck bc she was a FoJ. That was the most pointless return of the year

• Members

I'm also reserving judgment.

JFP is a cast-iron [!@#$%^&*], but Griffith has talent and the fact is that this is a significant commitment to scripted soap opera programming in a new format and on cable. That's important for the genre as a whole.

Archived