Nick At Nite Orders 80-Episode Telenovela with JFP and Josh Griffith

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like a lot of what Franco does (I think I was the only one who was in the theatre here for a showing of Howl which while greatly uneven was at least a worthy project), and I do appreciate him genre hopping, but his filming schedule really screwed with GH and his role--besides of course for the fact that it was poorly written and a general mess. Surely this is just some sort of cameo unless they're going to do once again the "film scenes for 2 weeks of episodes in five hours" route.

• Members

Maybe in primetime, working with teens, Jill will focus on the limited skill set she's good at, as opposed to practicing misogyny with middle-aged women and men.

I do think it's good news for the genre, but only because it is overtly a "telenovela" - the truth is that 70-90% of scripted programming today is soap in some form, from Game of Thrones to Smash.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

True, although Grayson abruptly vanished from AW towards the end of her run, after not having much to do.

I hope they get better casting than this and worthless Franco. When Langston is your best choice then I don't know what to say.

Archived