Y&R: Discussion for the Month of January

• Members

I agree regarding the self-defense theory. The video looks like Nikki is attacking Diane and that Diane was defending herself. Regardless, I'm glad they went with Nikki as the killer and not Patty or Deacon. I do like that Victor finally made a big sacrifice for Nikki - it is totally believable and, frankly, added a great deal of humanity to Victor. It's also been darn entertaining watching Victor "hold court" in prison with all his visitors. Thank goodness they didn't de-fang him.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gah, Amelia. Brush your HAIR!

Hey, you know in the James Bond films, when the crazy Bond villain has James Bond tied up in a chair, his evil lair about to blow in t-3 minutes? Nevertheless, he starts yapping on and on about how he hoodwinked James Bond and the world. Of course, Bond manages to free himself thanks to the gadget-friendly Rolex that Q rustled up for him, kill the baddie, stop the lair from exploding and sleep with the Bond girl? Well, Adam is the Bond villain in today's US episode. Hanging around county jail, telling TGVN how he's gonna tear down everything Victor built. Hey, idiot? Get the [!@#$%^&*] out of there, go back to the office and keep your eye on business. The FCC are probably recording your every conversation. Jesus. Really, Y&R?

• Members

GC residents seems to love torturing Jack by dangling in front of him Jabot/Beauty of Nature and then ordering him to rein it in and not go after them. Why?

Sharon sitting with Faith and pretty much telling her "You know, I really do love Victor. I just don't love the idea of having sex with him." :lol:

• Members

Adam was 100% right when he told Victor off by saying the Nick and Victoria bailed on Newman (how many times now???) and that he really is Victor, Jr. I just don't get it. I mean Victor, who had done countless of bad acts, should be the first one to bad his son.

Archived