Y&R: Discussion for the Month of January

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Line of the Day in today's US episode was when Victoria, in response to Chloe talking about Delia liking to fingerpaint, piped up "OMG! No way! I love to fingerpaint!!" It made me :lol: because it seemed like she was talking about herself and not about fingerpaint as a baby-bonding experiencing.

Apart from that, she looked like she was in a coma with her scenes. I thought Chelsea was going to reduce her to a puddle when she displayed her baby bump. Both Billy and Victoria seem unable to deal with anybody who whispers the word "baby" in their presence. Oh the pain! The nasty attitude! The rolling eyes! Ironic considering Billy re-hired Phyllis and is acting like she never even took Lucy from them.

OMG, Chelsea told Chloe to sit the hell down. I think I love Chelsea. :wub:

Deana DeGarbo or whatever she's called -- Angelina -- is a terrible actress. But it figures that Y&R is in such a state that I am enjoying her the most right now. And when is Jeffrey Bardwell coming back from that desert island? I need some Jeffrey snarkage. See how bad things are? I want scenes involving Gloria now!

• Members

I'll admit I did enjoy Friday, Monday and Tuesday US episodes - particularly Monday and Tuesday with all the Newman focus. MTS was awesome. I love the way the word spread through the family. The whole Victor/Sharon thing is still gross, but I do enjoy me some Nikki/Sharon meow. BTW - How about the little smirk of vindication by Phyllis when Nick told her the V/S news. Classic. I did like Phyllis ripping Nick for not owing anything about Sharon. And the dumb look on his face. So do we end up with Adam and Avery now or Adam and Chelsea?

• Members

I'd prefer Adam and Chelsea over Adam and Avery. The whole town hates Adam and Chelsea so why not team up I say. Speaking of Chelsea, I'm rooting for her lol. Billy steady gritting his chompers. Uh none of this would've happened if he had stayed his punk coward self home and not left town. As for Victoria, she's a dull dishrag as usual. Hell Chloe acted more ticked off eventhough she of all people needed to STFU. This the same chick that ran games while pregnant, used her baby, climbed on top of passed out Cane to make it seem like they had sex, etc. Then Chloe gonna ask Chelsea "Do you know who I am?" Girl please, no one cares about you being Billy's baby mama. She loves clinging to that and its pathetic. I see Eden is a sneaky little b!tch taking a pic of drunk Chloe and Daniel kissing. Go Eden, sure I think she's lame to even be pressed about girly Daniel but she needed something to do. Meanwhile, Ricky is still awkward with no game whatsoever.

Archived