Y&R: Discussion for the Month of January

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Emily is back? How does she know Tucker?

Who was that guy eavesdropping on them?

How did no one know Patty was back? She hasnt been locked up in months. MAB has tried way too hard to make Patty the Sheila Carter of this decade

Jack and Geneive's wedding looked so lame with like 4 guests. They could at least get some extras?

How lame they didnt show the Ronan, Paul, Patty showdown that freed Abby

Why wasnt Genieve at the wedding? Her wedding dress was missing but it didnt look like she was trying to go to the wedding. How did she not know her housekeeper was Patty? She never saw her picture?

• Members

She was his psychiatrist before Ashley found out and asked Tucker to stay away from her.

The guy listening is Ricky Williams, Paul's son with Isabella.

Yep, she never saw Patty's picture, or at least Patty's picture after the surgery.

Genevieve wasn't at the wedding because she felt guilty for buying Beauty of Nature and not telling Jack.

• Members

I still haven't quite wrapped my head around Patty's obsession with Jack...They were married what 30 years ago briefly? And on each return she harms him or someone in his family and he shows no interest in being with her...Was he even that great to her? Didn't he cheat on their wedding day with realDiane in the 80's? DIdn't she shoot him back and then and move on? This plot is just getting tired to me and I originally liked it the first time before they gave Stacy that AWFUL blonde wig.

• Members

Preach it. This plot got tired back when Patty switched places with Emily back at the psych ward. Let's not even talk about when MAB started tying her in with the Yvonne Zima/LookalikeLauren/Sarah Smythe SL.

Watching today's US epi right now. AGAIN the Abbotts are thrown under a bus. This time they are being mean to poor old Victor (emphasis on "old"). The one person who SHOULD be a raging bitch to the old goat is Traci -- but she's practically apologizing to Victor for her family's behavior. rolleyes.gif

Patty thinks Paul is 14 and she's his little sister -- now she's talking about how she and Jack's marriage was the bestest thing in the entire world? This dialogiue is all over the shop.

Daniel Goddard is officially the worst actor in Daytime. I was going to put him on a par with Ronn Moss, the difference being that I actually respect Ronn Moss too much to do that.

Why is Ricky trying to turn Patty even more crazy? LOL "You remind me of my mother." :lol:

Adam: ::snark snark:: "Oh well. I'll probably never see again." ::snark snark::

If I told you guys that Cryin' Jack is having an out-of-body religious experience featuring John, would you even be surprised? :lol: Also: he's wearing a tux in heaven.

Archived