DAYS: SOD Casting Call

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sad. Make Abe cheat on Lexie with Celsete. I think they would look better together anyway. But come on MarDar. This has been done about two times with Lexie already. Jonah, Tec. This team has lost points in my book.

But I guess the good side is we'll be seeing Lexie more and this Salem white out will be over

• Members

How can Abe be so boring all the time for poor Lexie!

I have a feeling though this won't be another affair storyline. I bet Abe & Lexie divorce when EJ wins the mayor race. Maybe Lexie does something that causes Abe to lose the race. He blames her and her family and calls it quits. Enter the new doctor..

• Members

Yeah, I hope they split and then she moves on, I don't want another Lexie affair. But remember, Days is filming Christmas/New Years right now so who knows when this new character will show up.

It would be great if he turned out to be an African American HORTON. Maybe Bill or Tommy had an affair with someone, who gave birth to a little boy who became a doctor and is now looking to gain acceptance into the Horton's following the death of his mother. Sigh. It will never happen. THAT should be Alice's secret. Not anything to do with Maggie.

Archived