DAYS: SOD Casting Call

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If an affair means Lexie is finally away from Abe then so be it. Too bad she has to cheat with another random, token black character. They should have just brought Brandon back since they oozed chemistry. Is MC still shoveling El Pollo Loco? The person who updated his profile on Wikipedia said he was going to reprise his role on September 26th. Someone need to get their facts straight.

• Members

I agree with liking Lexie with Daniel. If only because throwing her with another black person will just further remove her from the rest of the damn cast! At least with Daniel, she's get to interact with Melanie more and Maggie and Victor, et al. That would actually be a really good move and throw some vitality into her character.

BTW, I'm thinking that this won't be an affair, per se. With all the election drama and Lexie battling her family, who's to say this won't end in an actual separation between Abe and Lexie where she's free to pursue someone else. I hope that's the case, because I'm tired of her cheating on his ass.

Archived