GH: Discussion for the Month of October

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This whole scene was a huge Huh? WTH?

I just saw the pimp hand stroking double speed why is all this still being brought up did I miss when Alexis, or Carly faced was washed this thoroughly for having three kids by 3 men? I mean this is being rehashed again?

By a pimp and a con artist? Give me a break Ethan was a vile cretin when he came on board look at him now LoL. The good news they have her dialog usually she stands there and gets blasted she gave as good as she got but again.... I've missed a lot of GH but I thought she was over pining for this man who has made it clear he doesn't want her. I didn't realize she was this hung up on Lucky; I feel bad for LnL2 fans who held out to only get it up the bum (again). I certainly hope this is the end of this nonsense.

• Members

I think they have actually chose to just ignore that that happened because they know they can't write their way out of it. So to mask it

they have decided to rip on Liz and lord help me for supporting a character I completely dislike but the Spencer family including Lucky

is 100 times more disgusting and unrootable than Liz is. I dont see what purpose they serve. They even have Tracy begging Luke to take her back AGAIN.

• Members

<p>

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>I don't see how anyone can claim Luke is unrepentant - the death of Jake tore him apart and as a result tore the Spencer family apart. As badly as the story was written last spring, TG did a phenomenal job portraying a man who was drowning in his own guilt and grief. Even the Lupe part showcased how he had hit bottom and was absolutely destroyed by what he had done, refusing to accept any excuse to minimalize his own culpability. That family now has enough demons to deal with to keep any soap writer in business for years, and Jake hasn't been forgotten by anyone.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>As for Tracy begging Luke - she didn't. She called his bluff. She knows he doesn't want to divorce her and she's using all her typical lines with him, but he's been to hell and back and has changed. Again, she like all the other Spencers, has been spiralling out of control since Jake's death and Luke running away, and it's going to take more than a few weeks and the occasional meetings to put their family back together.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>With all the superficial BS on the canvas at the moment (Sonny, Michael, Franco, Lisa…) the Spencer family alone is playing real pathos and showcasing why they are the family with all the Emmys.</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

• Members

To me if someone is sitting around casually dissing the mother of the child they ran over several months earlier, they aren't that repentant. I don't know what the point of that type of scene is. Do we need to hear again that Liz and Lucky and Luke and Laura were toxic? I never liked these couples so it's not anger or anything, it just seems so pointless now.

Archived