GH: Discussion for the Month of October

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Because those are the two most manipulated fan bases of GH and they are not even will to acknowledge that they are being manipulated. I've passed feeling sorry for them and now just laugh - "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 3, 488,223,000 times and, well….. I'm just a damn fool".

• Members

laugh.png

Remos I was one of them but I got off of the Liason BS merry-go-round the (24 hr) disengagement did it for me but I confess to peaking back in that fall for the "wonderful surprise" (promo) and I got one....bait n' switch. But honestly I saw early in 2008 that were writing against them so I moved on...

• Members

Oh, God. I like NuKate, but I have this horrible feeling she's going to end up getting pregnant. Alexis and Carly throwing the fact that she isn't a mother in her face and then that talk with Alexis about motherhood. Good lord, were the last two GH head writers raised by Warren Jeffs or something?

• Members

Well….. unless they start to have Lulu and Maxie having kids, their options are limited. Liz already has too many, Siobhan is dead…. I guess Sam and Robin makes more sense….

I hate when writers go the "child" route, it always ruins characters. So many storyline possibilities are ended by pregnancy.

Archived