GH: Discussion for the Month of October

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

STFU Sam! WTH was she yammering about? I was on Carly's side today, all she was doing was trying to help! It was dumb of her to even come (and bring Josslyn with her - seriously?) but bottom line is this is about FRANCO & that means seriousness. How come every time Carly tryed to get that through Sam's head, Sam kept going on about Carly/Jason and Carly needing to get her own man? rolleyes.gif That is a whole different ball game, what does that have to do with Franco?! I hope something bad happens to Sam by the end of this, what a dumb, jealous, clueless biotch!

lol at Lisa! She kicked Anthony Z into the ocean! Then she drugged Johnny mad.gif She is on a rampage. I'm loving the setup for this boat party, I think it's really good.

I love Robins look for the boat party. I am watching the "classic" 2006 episodes of GH currently airing on SOAPnet and Robin is looking a hot mess. SERIOUSLY. The way they used to style her makeup ph34r.png

• Members

Ethen needs to STFU. His father murdered Liz's child, his brother both physically and emotionally abused her, his family would not have embraced him - or been a family - if it wasnt for Elizabeth.

Brianna Brown is flawless. Seriously. Shes just fantastic.

Carly had really good writing, what was up with that?

• Members

<p>I'm still getting caught up - this letter from Siobhan thing…. there is no way she actually wrote that before her death. All that liturgical &quot;Jesus Junk&quot; (a real term, btw) with those instructions written by someone in their late 20's/early 30's surprisingly found in a clean house weeks after her murder? Nope, don't buy that one at all. It wreaks of Set-up.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Haven't checked in on Lisa yet. I hated the way they had her towards the end of her last run, but if she's really psycho now (rather than being a &quot;single white female&quot;) then I might let it pass that they ruined such an interesting personality for Scrubs, whom I will NEVER think was worthy.</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

• Members

After Jax said that Courtney did everything short of climb into bed and spread her legs for Nikolas, I've ceased to be :unsure: about this show's dialogue. And "blow smoke up my ass" is tame when compared to Anthony's extremely crude "If grandma had balls she'd be grandpa" line last winter.

Archived