GH: Discussion for the Month of October

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm in the same boat.

I've tried to watch GH but I just end up turning it off after the 17 minute mark (that's when I'm really being patient). It's all just so boring.

I'm glad Guza got fired but GH desperately need a new HW because Garin Wolf is not impressing me in the least.

• Members

Jen Lilley has done decent enough work to make me want to see her in her own role. However, it doesn't have to be on General Hospital. Except for GH (which, even that, I watch online), my television watching is limited to an occasional movie on Turner Classic Movies or a Degrassi marathon on Teen Nick. So I'm open to seeing what else she can do pretty much anywhere. :)

• Members

Good God its you LoL

Oops....

it wasn't my intent....I wasn't into it that much just voicing "my opinion" and using the pointless to back it up not twisting your arm to read it by the way I have a tendency to be long winded my students accuse my of that often enough....its only what I think that its ridiculous that's all doesn't make me right or you wrong. If it sounded strong again it wasn't my intent I don't even think I re- read the post....gosh....Geeze lighten up (and cut me some slack)...sometimes I just hammer away ....I'm sorry...

Archived