GH: Discussion for the Month of October

• Members

Michael was on all the time when Dylan Cash was in the role. Even if he wasnt lead in the story, he most definetly influenced them. SOOOOO much of what went on int he adults lives was centered in and around him. There's really no denying that. AJ's entire purpose from his birth up until his exit was all about Michael. Sonny, Jason and Carly had plenty of story where this boy played a role. There most definetly a big difference in how he was utilized compared to Morgan

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Awww... no more Lexi Ainsworth. Well, it looks like her detractors got their wish -- and the Ethina fans might get theirs! smile.png

All because Dante existed doesn't "diminish" any "agonizing" on Sonny's behalf. You don't know something... until you know something. Sonny thought all of that nonsense about being punished via lack of progeny because he honestly thought that was true -- BECAUSE HE DIDN'T KNOW! That was his life. That was his truth up until Olivia disclosed the real truth.

• Members

No... I wasn't joking (I don't even see where that could be perceived as a joke, but whatevs!)

A surgical nurse and a surgeon have more in common and seem to be a more stable relationship that a surgical nurse and cop or mobster. Liz would understand the ups and downs of Matt's day as well as (already having done so) share in the importance of his accomplishments. Same with Matt for Liz. Granted, I still think Matt is way too immature to be a believable stepfather figure to Cameron and Aiden, but that's jumping the gun.

And thanks! :)

• Members

Sorry I do not see fiery chemistry with Matt Hunter. Becky works well with most of men on the show IMO. I like Matt but what are they going to do with them? Scrubs lite?

I never thought in literature or drama that a couple must make sense I mean since when must a nurse date a doctor. Or a a nurse date a detective. I want "any couple to work" first I write them to make sense. Elizabeth and Lucky made just as much sense as a kindergarten teacher and a mob lord or a vampire and a waitress in Bon Temps or a physician and a biker in Sons of Anarchy... Some of the most historical romances are not about what makes sense or if they have the "same" profession.

Personally, sameness in "all" relationships can be somewhat tediously boring too neat and tidy polar opposites can provide me great drama. For me its about writing a good story. I adore Robin/Patrick but they too have a tendency to be boring as hell.

Love stories (for me) are about the characters not their profession (speaking dramatically how they are written). I like Elizabeth/Matt well enough but why Matt? Elizabeth has a fanbase that has waited 10 years for JJ's Lucky to come back only to a hideous story they have a lots of history to draw from to make them work; same thing with the hitman with a heart of gold who is sitll suppose to be a mobster who only kills bad guys. What sense is that?

Elizabeth IMO need to drive "her own story for a minute" oh that's right women can't on this show. Oh well you're right stick her with Matt. I just would like to see her out of those scrubs next week.

• Members

Jesus Christ! Take what I said, run with it, beat dead into the ground, and then stomp all over it, why don't you? I was just saying it makes sense because it doesn't seem to be out of left field! It makes sense for a woman with kids, after going through incredibly rocky relationships with men with equally rocky professions would probably turn to someone with similar interests and appears to be a little more stable. By saying they "make sense," I wasn't saying they're red hot, smoking, the sexiest, most exciting couple EVER who MUST BE TOGETHER! I was just saying it makes sense that they would explore a relationship. Shit! But thanks for the pointless lesson in literature and drama.

• Members

Can this temporary Maxie stay? Loving her!

Matt and Liz continue to be cute

Did they really bring Erin Chambers back as Siobhan to do a VO of some stupid mystery letter? LOL! Ugh. Who cares about Ireland and escaping the wee ones before the moon is in bloat? e5028381.gifThumbs down for Garin.

LOL at turd bambi Michael yelling at Carly & getting all up in her business! He has no respect! He is so jealous and threatened by Shawn.

Loved the Luke/Ethan scenes from Friday, kudos to Nathan Parsons - he did some outstanding work! I love how Ethan is being the great brother to his other two hot mess siblings. I'm actually digging this whole Spencer S/L going on right now, it will be interesting to see how Luke handles Lucky and (especially) Lulu when he realizes she's been turning to alcohol.

Jason wearing a grey (not black) T-shirt & SHORTS! ohmy.png Still boring with Sam, not so interested in them though I did laugh when they were playing Wii. Also it was painfully obvious that was not really (James) Franco lurking around.

Skin I think we are in total agreement about JMB/Lulu

Archived