GH: Discussion for the Month of October

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So, last night at around 4 in the morning, I woke up and couldn't fall back to sleep. So, I was flipping through the channels and imagine my surprise, when flipping past Disney Chanel, Siobhon McKenna's face showed up on my scream in some campy ass Disney horror movie. Dear god it was so bad!! And FYI, her voice is just as annoying without the irish accent.

I believe it was called "Don't Look Under the Bed".

• Members

Deke flashbacks rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif Tired of that mess. Give it a rest, GH!

Was Michael really in the panic room with the door open, taking the bags of hydrocodone out of the air vent like that with no one on the lookout?! What a DOLT!! Ronnie could've busted in.

Kate was awesome, loved how she saved the day!

• Members

LMAO at Maxie to Epiphany: "The guest list went down from 200 to 10. 10! I mean, can you even imagine? I guess if it was a party for you, then, sure 10 people would make sense, but I mean, were talking about Robin here. People actually like her."

LOL! I loved that scene so much. Jen Lilley is doing SO GREAT as Maxie! And she looked stunning on Wednesday.

That last Liz scene on Thursday was SO GOOD! "TO HELL WITH YOU LUCKY! I'm done" Yes! I hope it sticks. I so want Liz to move on from him already.

Please don't tell me we have to go with Lucky on his journey to Ireland? e5028380.gif This is some useless ass BS! How old was Siobhan, like 25? And she wrote a letter to Lucky just in case she died? rolleyes.gif What is Garin thinking?! This is the worst S/L on GH right now & the only one I'm fully hating.

I hate that Lisa is the same but I got some enjoyment out of her wacking that nurse with the lunch tray. LOL! Brianna Brown is just to good. I'll just enjoy watching her in action.

Tracy/Anthony/Luke are to much fun. They're a triangle but not. I cannot see Tracy with Anthony ever but I do love their interactions.

Patrick and Robin are BORING.

The Franco stuff really, honestly makes no sense but I just love James Franco & his work so much, so I roll with it cool.png

Archived