GH: Discussion for the Month of October

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Love your avatar OLTL fan.

I liked MW ok, but this new Kate is working for me. I find her much more believable as someone who had to work to polish herself into something she wasn't originally. MW's Kate seemed naturally elegant. It was hard to believe she was ever Connie from the hood. Unfortunately, like every character I like I want her far from Sonny.

• Members

Yuck at Elizabeth,desperate and vile. I guess its nice to see her embracing her true self again though.

Kirsten Stroms please hurry back, I'm sick of hearing Kale Brown every episode and Temp Maxie is annoying.

I've never found Michael to be as bad as people made him out to be even when Dylan Cash was in the role, at least not until now. Just get that bastard and Stripperella off my screen please.

George Hamilton needs to stop going behind Robin's back, know your place bitch.

This is probably the last time we'll see Briana Brown in panties on the show again. :( Lets have a moment of silence please.

• Members

Cause Siobhan was the voice of reason? Oh wait, no she wasn't, she was bashing Liz's dead son, she is pretty damn vile and disgusting.

Liz needs to kick Ethan in the family jewels, then punch him in the throat.

Oh and then throw it in Ethan's face that Luckless was kissing Maxie BEFORE The drugs

• Members
No, Siobhan was biased, had an agenda and wasnt someone to take serious. With that said, Liz is acting spiteful, clingy, manipulative and desperate, just as Siobhan claimed she was. This is how she was before Jake died and its a shame she's going back to that. Some of her worst qualities are creeping up today. The only difference is as Detroitpiston said is that she seems to be owning her inner bitch today instead of hiding behind her crooked halo.

Archived