GH: Discussion for the Month of October

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, it hasn't, but it may have worked if they'd brought him in as some Eckert (Sly Eckert), or they could have gone their usual route and had him play a dark character. Maybe he could have been what they did with Franco. I don't think there was any need to bring JJ back but if they did then they should have gotten more out of him than the crap he's done since returning.

• Members

I love that for many years running now the most polarizing character on soap opera message boards is Elizabeth Webber. She is seen as a pure innocent ray of sunshine or a bitchy ice queen that manipulates men. Im not sure what the writers want us to think about her also.

• Members

Liz has only really ever cheated on Lucky with Nikolas. When she slept with Zander and Jason when married to Rick and Lucky, her marriage at the time was done. Rick had tried to murder her and Lucky was abusive and cheating. Seriously her only real whore move was [!@#$%^&*] Nikolas and keeping it a secret. For a girl whos been around for 13+ years shes far from a whore.

As for her night of passion with jason, yeah she climbed a lot of stairs to get to him but lets be real. the girl is in shape, its not like walking up flights of stairs nearly killed her. Lets also not act like her and Jason had not had a 8 year on and off romantic relationship and a constant friendship. Nor should we act like she forced him into it.

And yes, i am a Liz fan boy. I freely admit it. I have no issues when people call my favorites (Maxie, carly) whores. I embrace everything my favorites do. I just honestly dont see Liz as a whore.

That said, Maxie calling her out? Yes. That works.

Ethan? No. That does not.

• Members

Liz and Matt are cheating?

Cheating is cheating. Her marriage to Rick was not done when she screwed Zander. She didnt divorce Rick and was on better terms with him as they were working out their issues. They had just gone out on a date for the Halloween party and later that night she had sex with Zander. She regreted it and ran right back to Rick and when she found out she was pregnant, she wanted to try and make him think it was his but he saw right through her.

• Members

well I didnt defend the Lucky/Jason situation wink.png I can see why that happened. I dont think it was her sleeping with Jason which was the worst part bc that was understandable. It was the year worth of lying that followed, complete with letting Lucky think Jake was his when she knew damn well he wasnt. The hypocrisy of her condeming Maxie for making Lucky think she was having her kid really got to me. Blaming Sam for HER sleeping with Jason was dead wrong. The hypocrisy of her condeming Lucky for his lies and affair all while keeping her sins quiet. She didnt physically cheat in her second marriage but she was carrying on an emotional affair wtih Jason. She married Lucky when she had feelings for another man, constantly running to Jason and leaning on him, with Lucky having to settle with being second best. She wasnt subtle about it. When her one night stand came out and Lucky wanted her to limit her contact with Jason, she wouldnt do it and still continued to choose Jason. These are all the ways I feel she messed up there. The one night stand in and of itself was forgivable and forgettable had she come clean early on. She let it snowball it such a huge mess and the fallout of that was on her. All wrong parties, (Sam, Lucky, Jason) owned up to the sh-t they had done and took resonsponsibility around the time period that all the sex stuff happened. Liz did not and she stood there in judgement of all the people around her when she wasnt fit to be on the pedestal she kept herself on

Archived