GH: Discussion for the Month of October

• Members

Lisa taking a blood sample from Robin and trying to put it into Patrick so he could contract HIV nbe.jpg WOW.

Olivia is SO pregnant.

Whoever saved Liz from drowning in the ocean is a real joke, how could he just leave her in the sand like that?! Hopefully he's coming back tomorrow lol if not then how rude!

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This was half a really good episode. If you fast forward every scene with Jason, Carly and pals you wind up having a fun show. I love that Robin got to rescue Patrick instead of the reverse. She is the Scorpio after all. And I like that the show has mystery men on spooky islands. Jason Cook was very entertaining today.

• Members

I was surprised it wasn't him who wrote that OTT, ridiculous "blog" on DC yesterday complaining about it. Honestly I was not offended by it at all and definitely did not see it as GH "ruining" the legacy of Robin's HIV story rolleyes.gif. I would've been more upset if it was a more normal, regular character in PC who did that to Robin - like Carly (who can't stand Robin) for instance. Instead it was done by bat crazy Lisa. The stuff she did yesterday was totally in character for her & made twisted sense. And it's not like anything is going to come of it anyway. It was nothing but a twisted plot point. lol.

Archived