GH: Discussion for the Month of October

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't find it offensive, but I did think it was in poor taste. And for KMC to agree to play it out, it just seemed all tasteless. I can understand why someone would find it offensive though, it was poorly done, laughable, and cartoonish.

Robin looked disgusted with herself today, and what she tried to do...and I thought it was an appropriate feeling in light of the story.

It really was like a story Passions would do, "OMG Crazy lady wielding a syringe full of HIV"....tongue.png

• Members

I agree with the consensus. Monica, shut your extremely pulled mouth. The woman was chloroformed, tossed overboard into an Upstate New York harbor in October and left to drown, shivering from hypothermia... and you're standing there rolling your eyes and sucking your teeth as if Liz stumbled in with a hangover.

• Members

Hated stank Monica today rolleyes.gif The way she was treating Liz was uncalled for. GTFO and go back to being invisible.

I love the Johnny/Anthony Z scenes!

Obviously Lisa is dead somewhere, but where? I can't tell who murdered her, they are making it to obvious to be Patrick or Steve. If it was one of them I won't be that surprised. There seems to be a slight indication that the Z's were involved but I hope nothing to tragic...I would hate if Johnny killed her!

• Members

I love the Lisa story. Even though no one will go to jail for killing in self defense and this psycho, it is fun trying to spot clues. Robin's watch, Maxie taking Liz's drawing, Steven's scratches, Maxie's broken heel, that rope Matt was holding, the nail polish on Maxie's hands..it is fun to try and come up with a scenario that explains all these things and why GH bothered to show them.

• Members
I just saw Anthony today say he did it to get revenge on Patrick. What did Patrick do to him that would make him go this far?

I just saw the scenes and unlike everyone else I LMAO'd at Monica! It was too funny :lol:

xom5xg.gif

Epiphany's like "Bitch, no you didnt!" LOL

Archived