GH: Discussion for the Month of October

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, I saw that marriage just the opposite. Liz had already checked out of their marriage before he slept with Maxie. She was running to her boyfriend to ask him to follow her husband on cases to look after him because he was so incompetent and prone to hurting himself. Before she ever know there was cheating she basically told Lucky he could die anytime he wants as long as her boyfriend lives. There was a hostage situation at GH where Manny had Sam and Lucky went in and wanted to follow normal police prodcedure in dangerous situations, call for back up. Liz told him in no way was he to do that because it might endanger Jason. The idea that not calling for back up could get a cop killed was of no concern to her.

She basically would castrate and emasculate Lucky daily. When merely looking at him as pathetic no longer got the job done, she was content to let him risk his life for her boyfriend's. If I was Lucky, I probably would have cheated on Liz too, if only to find someone who didn't make me feel two feet tall.

• Members

Gross! Port Chuck! <_< I've said it before and I'll say it again. NOTHING GOOD comes from that man and his guitar! It's no coincidence they were up here in my area when Hurricane Irene hit back in August! Even God was like, "Oh, HELL no!" and tried to blow their asses out of here!

• Members

LMAO really? I can't even with this

Tell me why Liz deserves any of this? Oh wait why am I asking? I'll ask someone who can actually be objective. Why does Liz deserve this, yet Lucky gets everything whitewashed from like the last decade.

Liz no more deserves than than any other character

Archived