GH: Discussion for the Month of October

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Liz is getting called out? Moral, shiny, saintly, amazing Lizabeth' Webber is getting chewed out daily for her streams of lies, continuous affairs and gross misconduct of using her children/rape/anything she can think of as a shield to hide behind so she won't have to answer for her crimes and disgusting betrayals? I might have to actually start watching again. I can't stand this ho. I wish Coutney had mowed her down when she had the chance. My Liz hate is still in fine form even years later because I can't stand how this show represents her as this amazingly virtuous character that needs to be upheld and deified.I hate how so many female characters have been mowed down and or killed (see Sam, Rebecca, Sibohan) just so Liz can keep her halo while she continues to hump everything that moves within three feet of her. And of course in GH universe she has given birth to three children so that must mean she is a worth while woman. rolleyes.gif Whatever GH. WTF ever.

• Members

I'm not sure how Siobhan was killed to give Liz a halo. They've repeatedly had other characters say Liz killed her, and not mention Lucky's role in her death.

I don't like Liz very much either but I just don't enjoy pimps, rapists, and child killers (and people who were happy to kill a child, no less) as a moral authority.

• Members

I can\t stand and haven't liked the character ever barring her pairing with Ric and yes she's a real woman because she can bear children. Typical GH. But what's worse is how GH sugar coats and glosses over the actions of the males on canvas, particularly Sonny, Jason, and Luke. I honestly still am in disgust over the fact that they had Luke Spencer kill a child and there has yet to pay and it seems like the show is simply trying to gloss over it because they just can't figure out how to write their way out of it, Luke Spencer the biggest most rootable antihero on soaps, someone we all used to cheer for turned into the piece of garbage useless character hes been for at least 10 years now. But this is progress and character evolution if we listen to Tony Geary

• Members

There have been times when I loved seeing Liz called out. Back in the days of SJB Carly, for instance. Even now, although the writing is degrading to all involved, it makes sense that Maxie will trash her, and Maxie does tell some home truths. But I don't know why Luke or Ethan, especially Luke, need to be involved in this. I don't understand what the point is of telling people, yet again, about the toxic Liz/Lucky relationship when the show has already spent two years making sure viewers have no desire to ever see that relationship again.

• Members

To take the focus away from Luke and his crap thats why and to further drive the nail into both Luke.Laura and Lucky Liz. I can't still to this day believe they got JOnathan Jackson back on canvas for a pairing people waited years for and wasted him on the crap they gave him. Lucky is more useless than Liz at this point.

• Members

I remember when JJ was first rehired, and one of the first things many fans talked about was L&L2 and how wonderful this would be. Yet the show's mindset was instead, hey, everyone will get hot if he says she is only worthwhile when bleeding from a rape. It's just sick.

Archived