GH: Discussion for the Month of October

• Members

I watch the Spencers on GH and have for years and I am all for evolution. I didn;t care Luke moved on from Laura or that Lucky and Liz might finally be done for a while but when I watch any of them I feel like I am watching a PSA for addiction. They are honestly what made me stop watching regularly. Its just overkill and in times of recession and umemployment, the overbearing darkness on GH is just overwhelming. There is no soul or heart and its not dark gothic its dark and depressing. As for the Spencers being emmy winners, I love you remos but there is more to storytelling than focusing on showcasing a couple of actors and thats all I get particularly from JJ and TG.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Name me one female character on this show that gets or had gotten great writing in the past 10 years. Thats GH its been a male centric show for years. Look at what they did to Laura Spencer in 2002 and Brenda this past year, 2 huge favorites and Brenda was allegedly a favorite of the writing team and see what she got. All GW has done is balance out the airtime. The writing slant has not changed. Ask Nancy Lee Grahn how she enjoys all the story or POV Alexis is now getting. Hell when she's on screen its all about menopause for laughs.

Archived