GH: Discussion for the Month of October

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good lord, it's looking to me like they're taking Lulu down the future alcoholic route. This is the second time we've seen her turn to alcohol.

I love Olivia so much! When Lulu came out to get her you could tell she already knew what was coming. LOL! I absolutely loved her excitement over Dante and Lulu's engagement. "This is officially the happiest day of my life other than the day I brought you into this world after exactly 36 hours of labor" laugh.png

Where were Johnny and Abby hanging out at? Is that a new set or just some place they haven't used in awhile? For some reason I don't remember it. Also I hope Garin doesn't get any ideas with Johnny and Abby. YUCK. Keep that slag away from him please.

• Members

Really? Kelly is ridiculously hot and usually has sexual chemistry with anyone they have paired her with. Micheal Easton, Brad Presley, Brian Gaskill, Greg Vaughn, etc. If the men are hot Kelly can make it work more times then not. It's not Kelly's fault Steve can no longer even emote lust at this point.

Dante is a joke of a character and always has been. It was ridiculous that the show retconned him into the show.

I disagree. I think Johnny and Lulu were both better when they were together. I never understood why they broke them apart. Lulu was definitely at her best when she was with him. Out of all of her pairings. Dillion, Logan, Dante - Johnny was her best one. They actually had a viable story to tell which is more then I can say at this point with Lulu and Dante.

agree completely.

• Members

Speaking of jokes... I find it comical you think that, considering how ridiculous it was to think that a low-class hoodlum like Sonny, always trying to prove his manhood, never knocked up a female until Lily Rivera. It makes perfect sense that Sonny would've knocked up at least one girl during his teenage years. He's into one night stands, he doesn't practice safe sex, he marginalizes women... oh, yeah. Dante's existence makes perfect sense.

What doesn't make sense is the whole Connie/Sonny/Olivia triangle, which seems to have been put in some kind of convoluted time warp in order to make Olivia seem more important to Sonny than some jumpoff he banged a few times.

Archived