GH: Discussion for the Month of October

• Members

The biggest problem with Lulu is the actress.

Also, the fact that the character is a miserable cuntt.

You and I agree on something. JMB is a very smug actress. She should be playing a bitch not a heroine. I honestly do not see what anyone sees in her as an actress. To each his own. Arent heroines supposed to have heart and have some warmth about them?

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You and I agree on something. JMB is a very smug actress. She should be playing a bitch not a heroine. I honestly do not see what anyone sees in her as an actress. To each his own. Arent heroines supposed to have heart and have some warmth about them?

I couldn't agree more with this. She's so ice cold. The only time she's mildytolerable is when she's being a bitch. And even then, I find her grating.

• Members

She told Lucky she'd choose the mob over him any time. That was the ultimate statement of her feelings on him.

She is a toxic waste dump.

The entire Spencer family is they should all be dumped. Problem is there is no one else left on the show to fill the gap.

• Members

megan175.jpg

I used to love Kate's hair. MW kept it short but it was always stylish and versatile and they did alot with it. I loved her style and how great it always tended to look. She had like the best hair on the show

I'm not gonna lie, I am LOVING this Ethan Wyndemere stuff.

And I'm hoping it was Bobbie that cut Laura's picture. I don't know how, or why, but I want it to be Bobbie.

Its useless with no Laura around to play in this story. I wonder if they are hoping to get GF away from Y&R

• Members

and her color is so generic. Watching her with Sonny made her come across as Carly 2.0, especially with all her yelling and harping at people

All she is is another Carly clone. Its why I dislike her. Kate as a character was a breath of fresh air to all the brooklyn bensonhurst clones or edgy chicks this show keeps bringing on. Olivia, Carly, Kate, even Sam to an extent are all the same.

Archived