AMC: Tuesday, September 13, 2011

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm failing to see the great, irredeemable action of havingDavid standing by and letting Zach die. Not because I like David, but because Zach stood by and listened while Tad tortured Greg Madden AND CHOSE TO DO NOTHING... and then Zach murdered Josh to harvest his organs. Zach has no respect for anyone else's life but his own and would do the exact same thing David "disgustingly" did.

• Members

I think so too and its nice how they worked this in.

I am still stuggling to see the terrible stuff David did other than being aware Zach was being targeted and not saying anything. I never heard anyone say he was complicit in planning ZAchs demise and so he thought Greenlee was on the plane so he rushed to save her but he did save ZAch. *shrugs

• Members

Loving all of the screen time Brot and Natalia are getting today, but I'm not gonna lie, it made me nervous as hell at first (i.e., he's breaking off their marriage and moving away).

Please explain how the Chandlers are losing their house.

• Members

I found that plot point hysterical since my neighbors were in foreclosure for over a year. But in Pine Valley, the bank can take one of the biggest mansions in town and order you to be out by next week. So be it.

Has JR Martinez done something else to make me love him even more?

• Members

Ah, thank you Jane! I would have thought that the great Adam Chandler had the house paid off or was at least continuing to make payments on it, didn't realize everything fell on J.R.

I honestly didn't mind Kendall and Greenlee that much today, and that "plastic surgery-type makeup face analysis" thing, I wish I had come up with that.

Jamie Lunar has a "being wasted in scrap s/l" warm aura about her in every scene.

Archived