AMC: Tuesday, September 13, 2011

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LB totally botched this PO stuff. There was a tie to Jane/Erica that was never looked at. Now David admitted to knowing that Zach's plane was going down, and the only reason he went to help (NOT STOP) was because he thought his precious Greenlee was on the plane. He's disgusting and I almost can't believe LB did this to the character. Why the hell am I supposed to care if Cara likes him and has that kid/lets him be around it? He doesn't deserve it. Not when he was going to sit ideally by and let Zach die and let Zach's kids grow up without a father.

Hard to believe I once adored the character. :(

• Members

I don't think David is ruined. The problem was the story. No ones motives were explained or if they were don't make a lick of sense. Personally I think Zach looks like a bigger "ass" than David and I don't get Griffin at all. This was someone who looked up to David but showed not one iota of conflict when turning on him on a dime. Same as Cara's instant love for David. I don;t know what Cara's or Kendalls involvement in any of this was, the show ended with them just showing up and while I am more than happy to see other people today, obviously we have moved onto a new day and everyone is just onto other things. No arrest, no showing Cara or Kendalls reaction. Kendall on today with Greenlee talking about something completely different.

And I have to chuckle at TK's recent interview with Fairman blasting the 2 Todd story on OLTL as being phoney and short sided and thats why he didn't go back. Yet he had no problem back at AMC in this mess of a story.

• Members

I really hope there's more to all of this for David, but people have been saying that for months, claiming it'll happen, etc. and it hasn't. We've got less than 10 shows left, I think it's time to say it is with it is, but I love to be wrong. I really would. Cause it's so much more fun to watch when you like David...

Archived