AMC: Tuesday, September 13, 2011

• Members

Yeah, it would've been nice to be Ryan/Greenlee/Kendall free for one day! I didn't mind the Ryan/Jake scenes, but I hate when Kendall/Greenlee get along so well after all the [!@#$%^&*] they've done to each other over the years.

Brot/Natalia & Colby/Scott were nice character-driven scenes that give me hope if PP gets their act together that the online version of AMC will be worth watching.

I wish Jesse had shown as much guilt to Angie as Brot did to Natalia about switching the babies, but maybe he will once she gets her eyesight back.

Please let this happen! I hope the rumors that Cameron will replace Regis are true and he's moving to New York and staying far, far away from the PP version of Pine Valley.

If it hastens the Orpheus plot, I don't mind. Imo, this was the best episode in a while.

That's what bothers me about this story. Why did David get arrested again? Why isn't Zach in jail yet? I just don't get it.

Me, too! I'm hoping the final 2 Orpheus "zombies" are Leo & Stuart.

My thoughts exactly!

Once again, we totally agree!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought this was a really wonderful episode. Lots of genuine love, friendship and connection during one long Pine Valley night. People trying to figure out what matters to them "at the end of the day." The themes of family, friendship, home. Some looking back, some looking forward. Lots of character but little "drama."

And to beat my particular dead horse a bit more, I'm glad they tabled all of our macho-men and villains du jour: Zach, David and JR and concentrated on the power of the feminine. Feminine friendship (Kendall/Greenlee, Krystal/Liza), the mother-daughter connection (Liza/Colby), the healing power of a quiet love (Natalia/Brot). We even got Ryan/Jake exploring their feminine sides.

This episode felt like coming home to Pine Valley. I loved it.

Archived