AMC: Tuesday, September 13, 2011

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

David is redeemabe, every soap character is redeemable no matter what they do. From what David spilled, he knew Zach was going to be killed to get [David] and his partners better access to more money and didn't care. He knew both when and how. He was only in the right place at the right time to save Zach because he found out there was a chance Greenlee was on the plane. He admitted he knew who Ricky Torres was from his hiring. He knew who this man who was hanging out with Kendall and her children was. He knew who this man framing Griffin was. No matter what their own past, there is no reason any of these people should like David at this point or not want him to pay. David's lack of consciensce is what irks me about him from his responsibility in Stuart's death to his responsibility in almoste making Zach and Kendall's children orphans.

In real-life, RB is older than AM. In Pine Valley time, Greenlee was born on 2/77 and Kendall was born on 9/76.

• Members

If Babe isn't one of the patients I can't figure out who they are. I'm sure one has to be Stuart (RME) and if the other isn't Babe than the only other one I can think of is Josh. But I think we'd know if CE taped.

ETA: Kendall should be older than Greenlee. But then Josh should been younger than Kendall, and that's not how it went.

• Members

I liked todays episode. There was no Orpheus BS, no David in every scene and no Cara crying over a man.

I could've.done without Ryan and Jake scenes but it's not like I pay attention to them anyway.

I think this was actually the first time DC & NH shared a scene together.

• Members

David is a villian so I don't see any of this as being OOC. They give him shades of grey at times or should I say VI in his portrayal does. But I think where the line crosses IMO is the fact that people like Tad and Zach especially while i know are good characters, tend to get on their high horse when they have done things equally repulsive. Zach especially is one character I have never gotten behind starting with his entrance to the canvas and all that crap with Ethan. I know he's supposed to be an antihero type but he's just so domineering and offputing to be rootable to me.

Its the same reason I sort of root for JR at times not because he's been lily white its because the people they put against him as the "moral" aspect are not in the least rootable themselves because of their prior actions.

• Members

If we're going back that far, Kendall initially came in a teenager until fan uproar prompted McTavish to go on a tirade that probably went something like this: "fine, she was born in 1969 and is 24. Happy?" Both sides dropped caring about age in 2002 and they retracted it back to Kendall's initial 1993 age. In terms of pure facts without soap logic and counting, Kendall would have had to be born pre-1970.

The age argument was probably more of an inside joke between the actresses.

I think Zach is an arrogant jerk who has probably the least respect for human life in Pine Valley but that doesn't change my feelings about what David does. It doesn't make me feel those characters don't have the right to be angry about the heinous things he does to them. David does have a bigger mob against him than others and he is shown to be a bad guy, but good, bad or inbetween the almost 100% inability to feel actual pain or understanding for anybody but himself makes me not like him. He's written like a sociopath most of the time. I can't ignore what I dislike about David just beacause of a bigger mob.

• Members

What started off as a "contract guarantee + Rylee" day I almost turned off at half-time ended up being a really touching episode thanks to JR Martinez, Shannon Kane, that beautiful montage song, and the amazing Angela Tessinari (perfect last shot!).

This was probably Tessinari's last episode sad.png

• Members

LOL, Josh was born in 1973 and was 25 in 2006. These people don't care about little things such as numbers. Also, David was at least 4 or 5 (maybe more) years younger than Erica when he was first in PV. But now, I'd venture to say he's older than her.tongue.png

Archived