Y&R: Discussion for the Month of September

• Members

The reason why you thought Bryton should leave because he just in the background. Last week Bryton ask us on SOC, what could he do to make his character less boring. I believe a lot of us said he needs to be seen more. Are you watching Y&R since he been getting airtime?

Sure I have. That's what my post was about. A few years ago I didn't see the point of him. In a few short episodes this past week or so, though, he has changed that old opinion of mine.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sure I have. That's what my post was about. A few years ago I didn't see the point of him. In a few short episodes this past week or so, though, he has changed that old opinion of mine.

I was debating should I watch. So, what I do is watch the day head on youtube then decide from there.

• Members

I was debating should I watch. So, what I do is watch the day head on youtube then decide from there.

Definitely watch the US episode for today, Tuesday 9/13. Bryton features pretty heavily and has good scenes with both Neil (who is Devon's father in every sense of the word, IMO) and Paul. Doug Davidson is also pitch perfect in his scene with that senile old witch Granny Chancellor.

• Members

Bryton and Tatiana Ali are so... welcoming to watch. Their acting is natural and Bryton especially comes across as really talented. No hamminess, just very honest reactions and interactions with others. I liked him with Marcy Rylan the other day (as co-conspirators and new friends). Today's US episode really shows what an asset the show has with this actor. He stands head and shoulders above the Eden Reigels, Jeff Bransons, Heinles, Millers, Muhneys and others. In fact he reminds me a lot of Doug Davidson. Can't believe I thought it would be best f he left a few years ago.

I barely recognized Tatyana she looks like she's lost weight or something I watched it twice for a minute a thought she was a recast...

OMG. I just saw that

Daisy

is coming back.

sad.png

Archived