Y&R: Discussion for the Month of September

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MAB: You know, when Bill Bell was sitting on my shoulder, he told me Yvonne Zima pops!

Interviewer: Do you still feel Darius McCrary is the best recast ever?

MAB: That wasn't me, and we were just honoring history. Remember when Bill wasn't sitting on my shoulder and said Shari Shattuck was the best recast he'd ever seen?

Interview: Well...no.

MAB: My quote, my vision!

• Members

Clearly Maria doesn't understand the difference between love to hate and outright hate. Good thing for Heart of Dixie or else there would be an anemic blonde around as well.

The Victor/Billy rivalry needs to stop. Billy's not worth it. I am glad this isn't a repeat of Victor's story with Michael (not Baldwin). I thought they were going there when it was revealed where Billy was.

Was it really necessary to give Delia leukemia? This is more pointless than Summer getting poisoned.

Good for Devon getting a story. Too bad it's going to end up being more about Tucker.

• Members

Well, Ronan is still hanging around like a bad smell, staring longingly at psycho Chloe... so by definition, since he came to GC to solve the murder, one presumes that's what he's doing. But Diane is no longer mentioned. Completely dropped. Sharon's trial for the Skye clusterfuck is mentioned more than Diane. Haven't seen Kyle either.

• Members

Bryton and Tatiana Ali are so... welcoming to watch. Their acting is natural and Bryton especially comes across as really talented. No hamminess, just very honest reactions and interactions with others. I liked him with Marcy Rylan the other day (as co-conspirators and new friends). Today's US episode really shows what an asset the show has with this actor. He stands head and shoulders above the Eden Reigels, Jeff Bransons, Heinles, Millers, Muhneys and others. In fact he reminds me a lot of Doug Davidson. Can't believe I thought it would be best f he left a few years ago.

Archived