Y&R: Discussion for the Month of September

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Neil-Dru-with-his-brother-Malcolm-Dru-s-sister-Olivia-the-young-and-the-restless-4974759-304-444.jpg

This week's story surrounding Sophia's baby made me post that picture. I want to like the story but its so off.

This mess still keeps chugging along. Its sad I still even watch. Call it old habit but I just hate seeing a show full of still potential to be so much much much better going down the drain due to behind the scenes incompetence of all sorts.

• Members

Didn't they? Actually this past year the sad reality is we're seeing the most of the Winters family for the first time in a good five years.

There's something I want to like about Jack/Genevive/Colin/Jill but you know what how much better would this story be if that was Nikki in Genevive's place? In fact with no offense to Genie Francis it SHOULD be Nikki!

• Members

The very criminally way underused Bryton James and Tatyana Ali should have had a major story a long long time ago. We hit rock bottom with the god awful Tyra crap and at least Devon and Roxanne got a few decent scenes out of that with their break-up and subsequent reconciliation.

• Members

I'm going to watch it Today, I want to tape it but my machine is broke. I don't know how to do the spoiler tag thing. I'm so happy that Devon & Neil have other stuff to worried about. So when Cane lies to CKLily once again & she comes running, I'm hoping they tell her to kick rocks because they got their own problems.

• Members

I'm no Khalil fan at all but I wish they could at least make Lily smart. I've enjoyed all the Daniel and Lily scenes over the past few months because its actually given CKLily something else to do and to be honest I haven't liked CKLily this much since running off with Daniel back in '05. What would be nice is if we could have a smarter, maturer, survivor Lily start fresh with someone new.

But yes, if this Devon story suddenly becomes all about poor helpless sick Lily I will be sickened.

As for Eden she's been back ever since Abby ran into her in rehab. She was in rehab because some drug problem and a bulimia problem. She eventually decided to move back to Genoa City right after vowing not to. She's been back and ran into Noah and his new girlfriend Hunter a few times with a lot of awkwardness. When talking to each other in private Noah and Eden hinted about some bad deed Noah did that triggered Eden's downward spiral but it hasn't been fully revealed yet.

Archived