Y&R: Discussion for the Month of September

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This Jabot thing really makes me pull out my hair. Give the company back to the Abbotts & nobody should be going after Jabot for as long as Y&R on air. It's time for somebody to get Newman company underneath them, I'm tired of them winning all the time. Especially Victor Newman, I'm so sick of him.

Anyway I love Devon, Neil, & Katherine scenes.

• Members

He & Olivia were together while Ashley had cancer (which Eileen & Tonya almost quit over).

Ashley didn't get into the accident until she was almost ready to have Robert.

She was on a doctor mandated vacation & Victor (in one of his worst moments) upset her enough (by cheating Jabot in business THEN visiting her the day of the launch) that she drove home & got into the accident which caused her to lose the baby.

• Members

I tried to watch Thursday's episode, I really did. But when the guy who thinks he's Nina's long-lost son came up with the oh-so-brilliant idea of putting Victor and Adam alone in the same room and then eavesdropping on their convo in the hopes of nabbing one or the other as Diane's killer...I had to stop. Not only does this idea come too damn late in the "investigation," but do you really think TGVN would set himself up like that? Really? rolleyes.gif

Archived