Y&R: Discussion for the Month of September

• Members

Dear God, this thread is on page 2? I don't blame you all. BTW, if anybody is still watching, you might want to give today's (Friday) US episode a miss. It was SO BORRRRRRING. I can't even remember what happened and I just finished watching it five minutes ago. I know it featured Billy in his trailer... Delia in hospital... They're still trying to make Victoria & Farmer Vet happen... Phyllis and Avery... oh! And Yvonne Zima is back. That says it all really.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually do buy Jessica Collins as a lawyer and I like her as Avery. It's Eden Reigel as ADA that I never believed for one instant.

I did see Jess's post. She gave her opinion clearly and directly without being spiteful, I thought, she is entitled to do so and, in this instance, I think she is absolutely right. I worry that this will result in her being punished and Jill backburned, though. Or worse. ohmy.png

• Members

I just don't think Avery works as a character on this show. Her quirkiness might fit better on a show like AMC (well would have) where it would be considered and likely treated as a more endearing trait than making her look ditzy so people like Victor can look like REALMEN and all knowing. I like her I just don't think she fits like at all.

• Members

Daisy being back on today is a clear example of what a total chaotic random mess this show has become. It should also be a clear example of why Y&R today again posted another record low weekly rating. Revolution and regime change have go to be on the way soon enough.

As for Jess I say more power to her I don't think she has anything to lose anymore does she?

• Members

for me, jessica collins has been one of the few bright spots on the show.

i think she's great as avery, and i don't understand all the criticism. she's a strong actress, has chemistry with a lot of people, and is good at playing an attorney.

yvonne zima, on the other hand, is a train wreck from hell.

Archived