The Talk: Discussion Thread

Marco Dane

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Because of The Talk's dismal ratings as well as the chaos behind the scenes, it should be cancelled to make room for the Jeff Probst talk show that will launch in September 2012. Of course, given the Moonves/Chen situation, The Talk is completely immune from cancellation. Instead, LMAD is a goner, which is a shame, since I really like that show (although I'd be surprised if anybody else here likes it).

• Members

The Talk anytime I've tuned in comes off so rehearsed and dull.... not surprised there has been bickering, the tension/awkwardness is noticable. The View may have turned into [!@#$%^&*] too, but at least it seems free-flowing and less structured.

• Members

It sounds that Kris' run is supposed to be 2 weeks during one of Sharon's weeks off the same for Sheryl. It is probably a tryout. This is just the first of the upheavels. By this time next year I suspect Julie is the only original left and she should of been the first dumped. Sara Gilbert looks like she would rather be anywhere else and I think that is because this is not the vision she had for this show.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived