The Talk: Discussion Thread

Marco Dane

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Shes awful.

I really enjoy the show. I think Julie is great. Sharon is sharon, and thats amazing. Sara has now come out of her shell and is surprising. Tyler was a nice addition her week and the chem was there with all of them. Underwood jus doesnt fit, trys to hard, and makes everything either a joke or trys to make it sexy. Its annoying. Shes over the top.

kris jenner was fantastic. i hope to see her again.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I like Sharon, at least I think I do, but [!@#$%^&*] her for telling somebody they don't know who they are. Bitch, who the [!@#$%^&*] are YOU? And if she thought Holly and Leah were too ghetto, I'm sure she's over the moon about Cheryl Underwood.

And for Peete's sake (<--wink.png ), Holly. Robinson. "ghetto", Sharon??

dr2_7_252gif25.gif

• Members

Leah Remini really should have read a book by Julia Phillips: You'll Never Eat Lunch In This Town Again

She's now saying that Sharon admitted all of this on Howard Stern. I listened to that interview and I don't know what the hell Leah's going on about, she absolutely said that the two of them didn't know themselves well and that it showed on television...but Leah's getting her stories about Sharon calling them "ghetto" mixed up. It doesn't make any sense and ultimately Sharon isn't the EP of the show.

There's so much crap said about this show. Sharon's the villain, no it's Julie and Les, Sarah Gilbert's the evil EP....Leah has destroyed her career.

• Members

Sharon behaves and acts differently on everything she does--ie she's much more of a bitch on UK tv, plays it safer on US, etc. She's phony and "acts" her role differently, depending on her venue. So that's kinda rich from her. That said, I found Leah hard to take on the show as well, and the few tiny times I've tuned in this season they do seem to all gel a bit better.

• Members

Here's the segment when the three women discuss The Talk on Howard Stern: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7tBZU7jx3o&feature=related

They all were in contract talks, each and every one of them. I've listened to the full Howard Stern interview right now and Sharon says:

- she likes Holly and Leah very much

- she laughs about how comfortable it must have been for Sarah to call Leah and Holly

- she says "you have to know who you are, you can't pretend to be something you're not, you have to know your brand, you can't be all things to everyone"

- she brought up that there was a "weird chemistry" with Leah and Holly to Julie and Sarah in private

Julie says:

- the network wanted to make the changes and that Julie, Sarah and Sharon weren't in a clique against Leah and Holly

Sharon has posted the following on Twitter ( @MrsSOsbourne )

In response to Leah Remini's continuous comments that I had her fired from @TheTalk_CBS, let me just go on the record to say...I had absolutely nothing to do w her departure from the show & have no idea why she continues to take to Twitter to spread this false gossip. Leah knows that I have never been in the position to hire or fire anyone on the show. That being said, my only wish is that Leah would just stop all this negative, unprofessional, and childish behavior. It’s been seven months. It’s time to move on. Leah is a very talented actress and I only wish her happiness and success. I know that better things are to come if she can just get beyond all this negativity.

Archived