The Talk: Discussion Thread

Marco Dane

• Members

Exactly! How about, we still wear clothes, we do our own hurr, but we just don't have our faces professionally beat? To me, that's a more interesting contrast. No one expects anyone to look great when they just rolled out of bed/stepped out of the shower and haven't done SH!T for their appearance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was looking back at how I used to say I disliked this show.... Gosh how things change. I LOVE it now.

I still wish Leah was on instead of Aisha. Don't miss Holly. Never saw Marissa enough to judge if I liked her in this format or not.

I love all of the ladies except Aisha.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I was watching some of the episode Lisa Whelchel co-hosted, and it was a blast seeing everyone dressed as Facts of Life characters. Lisa actually looked almost the same as the Blair days, especially from a distance.

Sara Gilbert dressed as Jo. I was cringing a little when they actually asked Lisa if Jo was a lesbian (of course she's been asked this before, but not sure if it was on national TV). Lisa said no, Jo had many boyfriends and was the only one to get married. Sara and someone else said that didn't matter. Given Lisa's...views, and Sara Gilbert being a lesbian, I thought it might get ugly, but fortunately that topic was changed quickly.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Sharon's such a bitch. I just watched the WWHL appearance featuring the ladies and Andy asked if they'd ever invite Leah Remini and Holly Robinson Peete back on the show and she responds by saying "there's always a job in catering"

Archived