DAYS: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Was the July 4 episode actually written by the new writers? I've found postings that say that Peter Reckell said the episode was rewritten and it was by the new writers. If this is true then this explains a lot. Most notably that the episode resembled the PASSIONS formula. The new writers are from Passions and they put into effect some of the strangest stories ever to be told on that show. They also did a lot by going the gay route. Chad, from Passions, cheated on his wife with a man who was a hermaphrodite. :o I'm suddenly intrigued by the thought of what they might do with Will/Sonny. I wonder with all of the oddness these new writers wrote on Passions, if they even know how to write a gay story that's simple and normal. I'm ready for September! ;)

• Members

I really loved the scenes between Jen and Carly yesterday. Aside from the LOL of Jen stalking her to her apartment and huffing and puffing all over the hospital with Daniel, I liked their conversation a lot. Nicely written. On the flipside, horribly written (as usual) was Taylor flouncing to the hospital and flashing her goddamn engagement ring. Are you kidding? Even Lexie seemed like she was like "bitch, please!" for a moment, but then she lost her momentary senses and was happy for her. I can't even.

Best moment had to be Hope tazing Fake Rafe. Then doing it again when he was passed out for good measure.

• Members

YAYYYY!!! It used to piss me off every single year that the NBC soaps were pre-empted for Wimbledon. Nice to know it's FINALLY over, though next year is the Summer Olympics anyway, so I guess we have to wait until 2013 for DAYS to not be pre-empted by sports at all during the entire summer.

Does it suck Ron? :lol: :lol:

;)

• Members

Nicole to Skank Sister: "Well I wanted something bad to happen to you and now it did. So why dont you go away, bc you're a buzzkill... Im glad mom's not here to see what you've turned into" Good for you Nicole. I only wish she ahd thrown her drink in her face

Archived