DAYS: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I find Dario much more of a fun character than Nathan Horton, that's for sure. I also don't see the trouble in having some fun triangles instead of pairing everyone into couples, but we'll see how Mel/Nathan are written this second go-round.

• Members

San Francisco Bay or whatever his name is (I always forget!!) I admit is still a little cringeworthy at times as Dario but I feel he's been improving each week! He was pretty awful in the beginning but I think he got better and will continue to get better until his end on the show. I'm going to miss him with Molly Burnett!

• Members

They fucked with her hair so much. They tried taking her from dark brown to super blonde and it just looked shitty. but now its a solid blonde and looking great.

Forever 21 is too expensive for Days. This is some target/ross stuff.

And Chandler Massey does his hair far better than days does, lol.

• Members

I don't know that it was confirmed as a false rumor, so much as none of the returns have been announced at all yet. I'm assuming he's coming back, there's really no one else for Mel with Dario gone. And it'd make me feel less pitying about Mark Hapka still hanging around the cast and going to fan events all the damn time. Like, find something else to do, buddy...

Archived