DAYS: July Discussion Thread

• Members

I agree it could be more subtle but I think they try to dodge criticism these storylines are controversial and if they fumble the gay community will be all over them as well. I really am enjoying the storyline. Its sort of covering bullying as well...

I liked the Nicole/Kate scene but IA why would Nicole care he lost sleep, I think Crystal and Missy rocked their scenes I'm enjoying their part in the drug addiction storyline...it really brought out some emotion in me I actually shed a few tears. Always like Maggie/Victor scenes they are cute to watch ... I like DOL dialog a lot e.g. Tea with a side of crow...

Quinn (is very creepy) and is a pimp and uses women so I'm wondering if he falls for Carly ... I was all rah rah rah when he met Chloe and then went OhOh...he's a pimp not so good...blink.png

Is it me or is Dario and Mel a mismatch...I just enjoy Adrienne Zucker so I'm always on for her scenes...bestest thing no Sami/Rafe for a minute.

Really happened to you SoapSuds

I guess I'm naive I live in Chicago but I just keep forgetting the variety of prejudices out here I should know better I'm Black but for some reason it still surprises me in this day and age, silly me.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived