DAYS: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I LOL'd at Sonny mentioning Neil Patrick Harris. Kinsey thinking all gay people were the same was amusing to. Once again I really enjoyed their scenes together. Sonny is such a great character!

Kinsey told Sonny that he was her first gay friend & Sonny told her she just thinks he's her first gay friend.... wink.gif Lolol!!

Damn T went even further down the drain today...I can't stand his judgmental behavior. I used to love this guy angry.gif

Taylor rolleyes.gif OMFG...pathetic!! GTFO!

The Carly/Daniel/Jenn stuff is a thousand times better all of a sudden, I'm loving it. Can Daniel stay mad at Jenn & can they not ever make up? Once again Crystal Chappel was riveting to watch as Carly. She is a PHENOMENAL Actress!

• Members

And then they cut right to Will...

The Carly story really has been great this week. Too bad there was no plausible build-up to any of this, but I'm enjoying the scenes in isolation. Although I was cracking up Daniel and Jennifer "scouring the town" for her. There are only like six places she could be, and the pier is two of them! Come on.

• Members

LOL I saw that today and thought it was weird and gross too. I guess it was show us Carly's hit rock bottom, especially her being barefoot in some gross back alley too. I too love CC's performance her its been the best since she has returned. Loving Vivian too.

I actually always felt Tad and Kinsey should be used more, especially back during the Mia days(ugh!) so I'm glad their getting attention now. The Kinsey and Sonny scenes were great, especially Sonny's line(can I say foreshadowing?!)

• Administrator

So if you have a pill addiction, you also go out looking for booze as a substitute? I don't know much about pill addiction.

All the teens have been underdeveloped - this group has been on for almost 3 years now and we barely know anything about them.

• Members

These teens bore me to tears -_- .....the only one mildly interesting is Kinsey. I'm a sucker for the dumb characters :lol:

And T, seriously....dramatic much? I don't know whether it's intended or just bad writing, but jeez :wacko:

And YES, Gaby spilled the tea with the "It doesn't excuse it", when Will said "Maybe he learned it from his parents". She is so right, I hate when people use that excuse, we all make our OWN choices, and he is choosing to be a "homophobic jerk" :rolleyes:

• Members

I dont rememebr much from Thurs/Fri except for Carly's disgusting & dirty drug dumpster diving. That was hella nasty, especially when she downed a bottle of some left over alcohol. I wanted to puke. Beer doesnt even taste good after its been opened for a while. Quinn was so creepy. I thought he was looking to make her his next prostitute.

Archived