DAYS: July Discussion Thread

• Members

T was acting like such a jerk. "He has to pay." For what? Sonny didn't have to tell you anything.

Seriously. T was the one who was smiling at him and putting his arm around Sonny. The only thing he didn't do is try to kiss him. loll

Thats just awful. So sorry to hear that. Im glad the soaps are covering this issue but you just can't change how people think. :/

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

T was seriously "all over" Sonny LOL, even more than Kinsey (who's surprisingly held herself back from Sonny despite having a huge crush on him). I hope Sonny notes that to T whenever they confront each other.

It was no secret I looooved T before, but today he lost some major points with me :( so disappointing, I hope he doesn't hold this grudge for long & accepts Sonny being gay.

• Administrator

I thought that was a weird picture. That was like, what, the second time he met Sonny, and he has his arm around him? No guy does that to someone they don't know. LOL That was more of a "bros" picture.

Aw man, I really liked T. too as the fun loving guy who jokes around. I hate this turn in character if they make him a homophobe. I hope this is just a reaction of not knowing how to deal with the situation. I hope his character won't be ruin to prop up Sonny and make him look good.

Ah okay, thanks. I totally blocked out this storyline. LOL

• Administrator

I don't know. I just don't like a character I like being turned into a jackass. "I'll make him pay." Ugh. Now we're going to see him do bad stuff to Sonny because he's gay? I'm not going to enjoy watching that.

• Members

I get what you're saying, but... it's not like T has ever had anything to do besides make little wisecracks and be a talk-to for the "main" teens. So if they can get some story mileage out of him by using a familiar face to serve a useful function, I say go for it. It's not like this is a contradiction of anything we know about him, and there has to be some opposition in the story. Plus I think there's something interesting about how it's more of a "I don't care if people are gay, as long as no one thinks I'm gay!" situation, which I find pretty believable for an 18-year-old guy.

That said, "I'll make him pay" was soooo over-the-top. Or maybe just cancel your plans with him and be rude to him, Vivian Jr.?

In other news, Harold is actually a real person?? Who knew!

• Members

When Brash and Cwikly wrote the story Sami found out that Brandon was the father of Lexie's baby. Sami changed the result so Abe would look like the father. Higley rewrote it so Lexie had change the result before Sami, knowing Sami would change them back to Abe.

• Members

I was LMAO at Sami's jealousness over Rafe & Sophia. To funny. I like the Actress playing Sophia, a lot.

I love that Fake Rafe dying foils the police's plans to bust EJ & Stefano. I can't help but look forward to seeing Bo, Hope, Sami, & Rafe all get knocked down a few pegs over this! EJ & Stefano are here to stay ;-).

Archived