DAYS: July Discussion Thread

• Members

Chad is a Dimera so far be it from me to begrudge him any character development that makes him rightfully so, however I could care less about Chad. I care about Lexie and she should, at the very least, be a gray character conflicted about being shackled... um... I mean married to Abe while trying to protect her family. There is absolutely no reason why she should not have been told and she was suddenly thrust between a rock and a hard place. Better yet, she should have been included in the scene as they both demanded answers and the spotlight shone on the moral dilemma she was faced with. Or... she overheard Stephano and EJ confessing and when confronted they tell her she's no longer family if she tells Abe.She's always neglected and will continue to be void of any characterization that would remove her off the backburner and it sucks that newbie Chad is getting this character development over Lexie who's a vet sitting on the backburner doing squat. And it bears stating that she's the only Dimera who isn't allowed to actually be a Dimera. I'm sick of the show's racism.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was technically Higley, but wrapping up stories that had already been in place. Because Higley didn't start writing until March 2003 and this Sami stuff aired at the end of May 2003. So it wasn't that huge of an overhaul into Higley-land.

Toups, this was back when Lucas was working for Tony and Sami had a friendship with him. Brandon slept with Lexie, we found out he was Abe's son. She thought the baby might be his, the test came out that he was, Sami switched it and blackmailed Eugenia to help her. Then Lucas found out, corralled Nicole and Kate and Roman to expose her for switching the test. Brandon went to confront Lexie, but Lexie revealed SHE'D switched the test first to set up Sami. She knew Sami would switch the test results to keep Brandon away from his "son" so she did that just to prove to him what a bitch she was. It's all here:

This has the awesomely hilarious moment where Nicole, being locked up in her room by Victor, tries to escape through the window and he PUSHES HER OUT OF IT.

• Members

LOVE Stefano & Kate

Sonny: "Well, I'm here, and I'm queer. He'll get used to it." LOL. Loved that!

Ugh at T's reaction to Sonny being gay. Looks like he might be homophobic. He was really pissed when he found out. I wonder what he'll do to Sonny? I think he's taking it way to seriously, I don't think Sonny had anything serious in mind when he posted that picture of them together & asked T to the Baseball game. But who knows.

• Members

I loved the "I'm here, I'm queer. " line as well. Even though, Abby & Sonny haven't shared many scenes, I love them together. They need to have more screens together.

T reaction, um dude, YOUR the one who demanded a picture with Sonny & wanted him to invite you to the baseball game. Sonny's not interested in you at all. I wonder if they are going to actually make T homophobic, or if we are in store for a PSA like scene where Sonny answers questions about being gay?

• Members

Well it's not like it would be rare for there to be a character in that age range to not exactly be accepting of a homosexual..They just graduated what 2 weeks ago in Salem time and there were/are plenty of homophobes in and out of high school at that age range..I think it's more realistic than to have everyone be accepting.

• Members

Yeah, T was all over Sonny. You'd think T was the gay one. Now that he finds out he is gay he longer his best pal. That's happened to me before.

Very true.

I just didnt get the line. It was dumb.

Yes, T was throwing out the gay signals ..I am really into you vibe.

Archived