DAYS: July Discussion Thread

• Members

:lol:

I don't get all the Chandler haircut/hairdo scuffle. I like his hair the way it is now. I really hadnt noticed Massey as Will on Days since I am not a regular viewer. But the actor sure pops out to me. I didn't realize how charming he is. The other Will's look so damn weird looking.....LOL.....I thnk the other Will's looked more like Lucas. Gawd dear lord Lucas played by Bryan D looks like a damn teenager himself...lol

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, Days kills me at times with how illogical some of their characters/plots are. We see the police strugglign to figure out who The Creature is, bu why the hell didnt they just run his fingerprints through the system? I thought at first it might be useless bc maybe the guy deleted his file that day we saw him look at it, but it was right there on the computer. All hey needed to do was get his fingerprints and find a match in the database and boom, they'd have had his identity solved weeks ago. They think McCarthy finding a picture is proof that this is the same man? Idiots! It could be someone from his past for all they know. They need to run a fingerprint match or DNA (if its avaialble) to verify

Johnny: "Are you two going to kiss? .....Grooosssssss"

Love that little boy!

• Members

Hope has been relieved of her DEPUTIZED duties....LOL. It was a joke watching her troop around as a wannabe cop

Edited to add: Spoke too soon!

IA on Allie. I really cant stand her.

Abigail and Jack have talked on the phone? Since when! I guess they are going in a different direction bc up until now, he's had no contact with her or Jen since late last year. I guess maybe he wanst kidnapped and he really is a big old a-hole instead. Wow

• Members

Hope is a cop again. Ooookay. Why didn't Victor go and get her pardoned in the first damn place? Also, the Governor is doing a lot of pardoning for these people. You'd think he wouldn't do it again after he was blackmailed into letting Nicole out of prison!

I've been rewatching 2003 clips, and I love how Bo is now the John replacement talking about BRINGING DOWN THE DIMERAS. Only it was funnier when Marlena was traipsing around town in a nightie having memories about Tony and John was to bring down the HOUSE OF DIMERA.

• Administrator

I for one am glad Allie is back! She's so cute. She looked really pretty with the braids in the her hair. And it was nice to see her smile and laugh.

Brash and Cwikly's material was really good. Still can't believe they got tossed in favour of Higley!

• Members

They were my favorite team that I saw in my run of actually watching the show, not in watching past clips. They also understood the DOUBLE reveal. Like, here EJ's stuff spilling out was just kinda boring because there was nothing to be revealed to anyone but Taylor. But their material was great when Sami was exposed for switching Lexie's paternity test results, THEN we found out Lexie actually switched the tests first to set up Sami. Giving us more interesting beats than just what's expected.

Then Higley came on and ruined [!@#$%^&*] with In the House and Maya the Goop Smuggler and Bope as freaking bounty hunters.

• Members

The scenes between EJ and Chad on Wednesday should have between between EJ and Lexie. Lexie knowing the truth but deciding not to tell Abe because EJ and Stephano are her family. And of course you have months of conflict. So much wasted potential! It's really ridiculous the way Days is content to keep Lexie on the peripheral.

• Members

No the show got it right with EJ and Chad. That scene was about much needed character development for Chad. It helped do well to solidify his place as a Dimera and set up the conflict between he and Abby. We know where Lexie stands in terms of her fathe rnad brother. Chad is a wildcard and he's seeeing this all for the first time. Im all for using Lexie more but she wouldnt have been more effectively placed here

Archived